Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 22: Dance in the rain

Hello Team Gratitude,

Today officially beings our fourth week of gratitude! Yes, this means that Thanksgiving is only 1 week away, and it also means that we have celebrated three weeks of gratitude together so far.  Thank you all so much for joining me on this journey.  It has been such a blessing to me, and I hope that you have been blessed as well by focusing on a life of thanks and gratitude. 

Our CHALLENGE for today is to flip through your gratitude journal and review the many things you have been thankful for over the last three weeks.  When I sat down with my journal this morning, I was amazed at how many ways I have been blessed over the last three weeks.  I am still smiling ear to ear thinking about all of my many “gratitudes”! 

I LOVED this message for today….


Although life may not always seem to be going our way, let us have the courage to get up, turn on some great tunes, and DANCE in the rain!

 Your gratefully dancing friend,

Amy

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment