Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 11: “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life”


Happy Sunday Team Gratitude!

“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life...” I love this quote! My challenge for you today is to read this quote at least 3-4 times, breaking it down in relation to your life.  Ask yourself these questions:

1.)   How can gratitude turn what I have into enough and more?

2.)   How can gratitude turn my denial into acceptance?

3.)   How can gratitude turn my chaos into order?

4.)   How can gratitude turn my confusion into clarity?

5.)   How can gratitude turn my meals into feasts?

6.)   How can gratitude turn a stranger into a friend?

7.)   How can gratitude make sense of my past?

8.)   How can gratitude bring peace for me today?

9.)   How can gratitude create a vision for me tomorrow?

10.)       How can gratitude unlock the fullness of my life?
With three young boys in our family, chaos is an understatement in our home.  But I have found that the more gratitude I show to each of them, the more peaceful and happy we ALL become.  Just yesterday, I was praising my oldest son (6 years old) for helping me.  He beamed from ear to ear, then went on to help his dad and his brothers with so many more things.  It became infectious, spreading around the house, and the next thing I knew, they were all helping and praising one another. I heard “thank you” and “you’re welcome” ringing in my ears for most of the afternoon.  It was so cute and so amazing how contagious gratitude can be!  Gratitude truly turned our “chaos into order” (at least for that moment) and created such peace and joy in our home.

Seek today to continue showing gratitude, and let your grateful heart “unlock the fullness of your life”!
Your grateful friend,

Amy
"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment